WELCOME TO WICOMICO COUNTY
Walk @ Lunch 2014
May 14th, 2014 11:00 A.M - 1:30 P.M
Free! Lower Shore Healthy Business Forum
- Learn how to improve your company’s profitability by working to have healthier, more productive employees.
- Hear from local businesses that are benefitting from having worksite wellness programs.
- Find what resources are available to help you move forward.
May 21, 2014
8:30 am - 11:30 am
300 South Salisbury Blvd.
Seating is limited, so register today by clicking HERE (Deadline is May 15th)
For more information call 410-334-3480 or see the FLYER
NEED A CAR SEAT CHECK?
CLICK HERE FOR A SCHEDULE!
Tell us how you feel about public health in Wicomico County.
Please take a few moments to complete the
2014 Wicomico County Community Health Needs Assessment.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH NEWS & UPDATES
Public Health Alert : CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO regarding Morris Mill and Doe Run. Updated March 2014
Food Permit Applications Are you planning a one-time event where food will be sold? An application for a temporary food permit, is required. Click to access the application or call 410-546-4446 to learn more. Make sure your next event is safe one!
Are you a food service professional? If so, click HERE. We have some great information for you!
- 2014 Rabies Clinics
- 2014 OUTSTANDING PUBLIC HEALTH LEADER FOR WICOMICO COUNTY TO BE HONORED
- FITNESS COUNCIL ANNOUNCES APRIL WINNER
- DHMH RECOGNIZES WORLD TB DAY FIND TB. TREAT TB. WORK TOGETHER TO ELIMINATE TB IN MARYLAND
- Take Time To 'Share Knowledge and Take Action' On National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day!
Statistics ♦ Reports
Roundtable Discussion - August 28, 2013
Roundtable Questions and Answers 8/28/2013
2013 Local Farmer's Market Guide
2014 County Health Rankings
2013 County Health Rankings
Local Health Improvement Coalition - Final Report
Shape of the Nation Report 2012
Healthy People 2020
Closing the Gap on Diabetes Resource Guide
2011 Physical Activity Resource Guide